The Rugby Academy is the high quality rugby program devised and overseen by former Wales and British Lions captain, Michael Owen. Operating in the UK and the world famous luxury sports resort La Manga Club, The Rugby Academy with Michael … Continue reading
Questions & Answers
- Do you fear the loss of Welsh rugby talent with Charteris the latest to go. Daf, Ely
- What do you make of the Chris Ashton ban? Mark, Stevenage
- Mike, if you could put yourself in the position of Englands Director, how would you sort out the shambles they are in right now - without a magic wand!
- who would you appoint as the next England coach and do you think Dean Richards should be considered? David
- I think Gatland is spot on in his plan to get rid of the old legs ready for the 2015 World Cup. Garreg, Ospreylia
- Mike, Do you think it is time for Toby Flood to become Englands No 1 fly half ,he would add more speed to the backs and he does not seem to worry about the technical problems with place kicking .Wilkinson seems to worry about the ball not being right and it has affected his concentration in this World Cup .If you compare the English backs to the Welsh backs England do not look fit and seem to be at half the pace of the Welsh, and Scotland . Regards Brian
- Semi Finals of RWC New Zealand 2011
- Off the back of a shambolic warm up series I think this World Cup has disaster written all over it for Ireland. UlsterRoy
- What do you make of the Welsh team for S.A game?
- Has Warren Gatland made a mistake by not to taking Martyn Williams to the RWC? Gareth
- Why do you think Gatland continues to ignore Gareth Delve? Brigiey
- As a backrower, how do you rate the Wales trio of Warburton, Lydiate and Faletau? Garry
- Have Wales got their planning wrong by including so many newly capped players? Mikey
- Who will win the world cup? Sue
- After headlines of the last few years like Mike Phillips' scuffle and the trouble some England players got into in the last tour to NZ, should coaches ban any drinking for RWC?
- No public Twitter messages.